Brew Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brew Dragon

A free forum for gamers, roleplayers, and geeks of all ages

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping Hands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brew Dragon

Brew Dragon

Helping Hands Empty
PostSubject: Helping Hands   Helping Hands EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:45 pm

below are a few sites that i use to help run my games. if there are any someone would like to add to this list please do so:

D20 srd (Brew Dragon Recommended) this is a site that i swear by, the tools are great for any d20 system and it has links to a dice roller,monster and spell index, it also has an encounter calculator, this little tool lets a DM calculate Experience, treasure and challenge of the encounter

dungeon mapper yea i know it's wizards of the coast but it's still a great source for basic map ideas

Dungeon mastering this site is for those people who play 4th edition Dungeons. this site has the DM tools. they cost money but if your an advanced DM or just Starting out these tools can help... the cost is $45 after a 5 day free trial.
Back to top Go down
TheHunterD13

TheHunterD13

Helping Hands Empty
PostSubject: Another helpful DM website   Helping Hands EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:48 pm

For those DMs who plan on using the same home made campaign setting looking for an online means of keeping track of their information here is an excellent website. You can only place one "campaign" (as in the name of a campaign) on the site for free, the information you can place for a SETTING however is limitless.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/

The format of this website is like that of a wiki page and allows some textile and HTML formatting.
Back to top Go down

Helping Hands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brew Dragon :: RPG Games :: Dungeon Gods-
Jump to: